In this assignment, I took a picture of several ducks and removed one of them from the picture. The challenge is that I had to make it so that the duck is removed and was never there and to not make it obvious. I used the clone stamp tool to fill the duck with the ground that it stood on so that its only ground that is there and no duck. I would say that I did a good job in it. In my view, it looks like that there is just ground there and nothing else. The challenge here is that since the duck was also covering the rock and a portion of the lake, I had to clone the rock and water so that it would look like it was still there. I learned that I can use the clone stamp tool to fill a portion of a picture with a surrounding most fitting into it so that it would look like it was never there.